Mold Master is a brilliantly conceived and well-designed tool for accurately drawing guide lines for shaping a custom foam mold.
This easy-to-use template includes marking guides for shaping a foam mold:
- drawing the centerline of a mold -
- measuring and drawing the length, depth, and angle of the nose and tail -
- determining the length and depth of concave -
- multiple radius curve guides are useful for concave and other areas -
- basic ruler and straight edge -
Even comes with it’s own caliper pen!
Mold Master is available as a standard or metric guide, the pen is metric.
How to Use:
Lay the Mold Master against the foam slab and use the markings provided to draw the centerline, by inserting the pen and dragging it along the mold.
Measure the length, depth and angle of the proposed nose, tail, and concaves using the guides marked on the template.
Use the pen to draw lines, connect lines, measure angles and draw radius curves to guide you in shaping your foam slab into a custom skateboard/longboard mold.
For a detailed tutorial on using all the features built into the Mold Master, watch this video: